Monday, January 20, 2020

2020 NFL MOCK DRAFT - 1/20/20

Still been watching plenty of tape, and there been some changes  . Trying to predict not only the top prospects, but also the complete draft order is still a stretch right now, but I am willing if you are . Right now I see a draft potentially deep at  WR , OT, RB , EDGE rusher , CB , and  possibly even QB if the players I expect to enter the draft leave college .  A few of these guys will get hurt before the draft, disappoint off the field or on the field in workouts & All-Star games , and some probably won't even enter the draft.  However I have already done a lot of work on plenty of players , and still have plenty more to do . I'm making a prediction to guess the draft order on the remaining playoff teams .The picks are all mine , but keep in mind that I still have more tape study to do on these prospects, and a whole lot more I haven't even watched the film on yet . I have broke down at least 3 games of everyone else in this first round mock so far, but have done as many as ten for some guys that I already liked coming into the season . I have done a minimum of 3 games on 157 total players as of today , but I am trying to watch 4 new players a week in my leisure time . There may even be some draft eligible sophomores I don't even realize have a chance to enter this years draft, and after everyone is officially declared I will start adding detailed explanations  .If the draft was today I would have a few trades in here, but I usually don't start adding them until after the Senior Bowl.I have given peak NFL players comparisons so you can have an idea of who your team might be getting , and I mean the established NFL players peak if the incoming player reaches their peak .The farther down the board they are the less likely I think they might reach that comp . So if you wonder why I have a comparison to a better player to a guy I have in a later round as compared to a guy I have going high in the first you now know why . He may remind me of a great player if he reaches his ceiling , but it's less likely he reaches that ceiling if he is a lower pick . This Mock is based on what I think teams will do, not my personal rankings . Although my rankings will still color it, because I think we will see a lot of the same things . I'm still sifting through all the guys who declared early, but next week I will have full explanations for each pick. Here it is . Enjoy .

# Is for a player with with reported character or maturity concerns.


** Is for a player with reported injury concerns.





1.CINCINNATI - JOE BURROW - QB - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMP - a leaner ANDREW LUCK - retired

2.WASHINGTON- CHASE YOUNG - DE - OHIO ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - MYLES GARRETT - BROWNS

3.DETROIT -  JEFFREY OKUDAH - CB - OHIO ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - JALEN RAMSEY - JAGUARS

4.NY GIANTS - ANDREW THOMAS - OT - GEORGIA
NFL PLAYER COMP - DUANE BROWN - SEAHAWKS

5.MIAMI- JEDRICK WILLS - OT - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP -WILLIE ANDERSON - retired

6.LA CHARGERS- TRISTAN WIRFS - T/G - IOWA
NFL PLAYER COMP - TYRON SMITH - COWBOYS

7.CAROLINA -   **  JUSTIN HERBERT - QB - OREGON
NFL PLAYER COMP - JOSH ALLEN - BILLS

8.ARIZONA -  JOSH JONES - OT - HOUSTON
NFL PLAYER COMP - LAREMY TUNSIL - TEXANS

9.JACKSONVILLE - DERRICK BROWN - DT - AUBURN
NFL PLAYER COMP - KENNY CLARK - PACKERS

10.CLEVELAND - ISAIAH SIMMONS - S/LB - CLEMSON
NFL PLAYER COMP - THOMAS DAVIS - CHARGERS

11.NY JETS - JERRY JEUDY - WR - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP -  AMARI COOPER - COWBOYS 

12.LAS VEGAS CEEDEE LAMB - WR - OKLAHOMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - ODELL BECKHAM JR.

13.INDIANAPOLIS - LAVISKA SHENAULT JR. - WR - COLORADO
NFL PLAYER COMP - AJ BROWN - TITANS

14.TAMPA BAY ** - TUA TAGOVAILOA - QB - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - MARK BRUNELL - retired

15.DENVER - GRANT DELPIT - S - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMP - MALIK HOOKER - COLTS

16.ATLANTA - AJ EPENESA - DE - IOWA
NFL PLAYER COMP - DAVID IRVING - retired

17.DALLAS - JAVON KINLAW - DT - S. CAROLINA
NFL PLAYER COM -  CHRIS JONES - CHIEFS

18.MIAMI-(steelers) - D'ANDRE SWIFT - RB - GEORGIA    ST.  
NFL PLAYER COMP - DALVIN COOK - VIKINGS

19.LAS VEGAS-(bears) - TREVON DIGGS -CB - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - JIMMY SMITH - RAVENS

20.JACKSONVILLE -(rams)- HENRY RUGGS - WR - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - TYREEK HILL CHIEFS 

21.PHILADELPHIA- TEE HIGGINS -WR - CLEMSON
NFL PLAYER COMP - MIKE WILLIAMS - CHARGERS

22.BUFFALO - JUSTIN JEFFERSON - WR - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMP - REGGIE WAYNE - retired

23.NEW ENGLAND - JACOB EASON - QB - WASHINGTON  
NFL PLAYER COMP - DREW BLEDSOE - retired

24.NEW ORLEANS- JALEN REAGOR - WR - TCU
NFL PLAYER COMP - BRANDIN COOKS - RAMS

25.MINNESOTA - MEKHI BECTON - OT - LOUISVILLE
NFL PLAYER COMP - CORDY GLENN - BENGALS

26.MIAMI-(texans)- CURTIS WEAVER - DE - BOISE ST
NFL PLAYER COMP - JUSTIN HOUSTON - COLTS

27.SEATTLE - SAMUEL COSMI - OT - TEXAS
NFL PLAYER COMP - D'BRICKASHAW FERGUSON - retired

28.BALTIMORE - KENNETH MURRAY - LB - OKLAHOMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - DEMARIO DAVIS SAINTS

29.TENNESEE - MARVIN WILSON - DT - FLORIDA ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - VITA VEA - BUCCANEERS

30.GREEN BAY - ISAIAH WILSON - OT - GEORGIA
NFL PLAYER COMP - MARCUS CANNON - PATRIOTS

31.KANSAS CITY - JK DOBBINS - RB - OHIO ST. 
NFL PLAYER COMP - JOSH JACOBS - RAIDERS

32.SAN FRANCISCO -  TYLER BIADASZ - C - WISCONSIN 
NFL PLAYER COMP - RYAN KELLY - COLTS








No comments:

Post a Comment