Sunday, February 16, 2020

2020 NFL DRAFT TOP 32

It's still kind of early and I have only watched about 230 players so far and I plan on doing about another 200 before the draft is here . Plus I have only watched 4 games on a lot of those guys , especially the underclassmen , and I usually watch at least twice that for most players . For now I am just putting out my initial top  32, because these are guys I have watched a lot of , and I feel pretty comfortable with my assessment of them , although I have to admit that I haven't done a lot of background on their character and injury history's yet . Plus, the pre-draft process is always revealing in a lot of other ways . Anyway , this NOT A MOCK DRAFT. It's how I see the players not how I think NFL teams will . I have given early peak NFL players comparisons so you can have an idea of who your team might be getting , and I mean the established NFL players peak if the incoming player reaches their peak , but I will change them if someone more fitting comes to mind down the road . The farther down the board they are the less likely I think they might reach that comp . So if you wonder why I have a comparison to a better player to a guy I have in a later round as compared to a guy I have going high in the first you now know why . He may remind me of a great player if he reaches his ceiling , but it's less likely he reaches that ceiling if he is a lower pick .So for now here they are .Feel free to comment, but please keep it civil and avoid cursing or I just won't post it . Thanks

# Is for a player with with reported character or maturity concerns.



** Is for a player with reported injury concerns.



1. CHASE YOUNG - DE - OHIO ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - MYLES GARRETT - BROWNS

2.JOE BURROW - QB - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMP - a leaner ANDREW LUCK - retired

3.JEFFREY OKUDAH - CB - OHIO ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - JALEN RAMSEY - JAGUARS

4.ISAIAH SIMMONS - S/LB - CLEMSON
NFL PLAYER COMP - DARREN WOODSON - retired

5.DERRICK BROWN - DT - AUBURN
NFL PLAYER COMP - KENNY CLARK  - PACKERS

6.ANDREW THOMAS - OT - GEORGIA
NFL PLAYER COMP - DUANE BROWN - SEAHAWKS

7.** - TUA TAGOVAILOA - QB - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - MARK BRUNELL - retired

8.CEEDEE LAMB - WR - OKLAHOMA
NFL PLAYER COMP -  ODELL BECKHAM JR

9.JERRY JEUDY - WR - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - AMARI COOPER - COWBOYS

10.JEDRICK WILLS - OT - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP -WILLIE ANDERSON - retired

11.** -JAVON KINLAW - DT - S. CAROLINA
NFL PLAYER COMP - CHRIS JONES - CHIEFS

12.MEKHI BECTON - OT - LOUISVILLE
NFL PLAYER COMP - ANDREW WHITWORTH - RAMS

13.LAVISKA SHENAULT JR. - WR - COLORADO
NFL PLAYER COMP - AJ BROWN - TITANS

14.AJ EPENESA - DE - IOWA
NFL PLAYER COMP - DAVID IRVING - retired

15.TRISTAN WIRFS - T/G - IOWA
NFL PLAYER COMP - TYRON SMITH - COWBOYS

16. **  JUSTIN HERBERT - QB - OREGON
NFL PLAYER COMP - JOSH ALLEN - BILLS

17.D'ANDRE SWIFT - RB - GEORGIA    ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - DALVIN COOK - VIKINGS

18.XAVIER McKINNEY - S - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - MINKAH FITZPATRICK - STEELERS

19. HENRY RUGGS - WR - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP -  TYREEK HILL - CHIEFS

20.JK DOBBINS - RB - OHIO ST. 
NFL PLAYER COMP - JOSH JACOBS - RAIDERS 

21.GRANT DELPIT - S - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMP - MALIK HOOKER - COLTS

22.JOSH JONES - OT - HOUSTON
NFL PLAYER COMP - LAREMY TUNSIL - TEXANS

23.PATRICK QUEEN - LB - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMPARISON - LAVONTE DAVID - BUCCANEERS

24.CAMERON DANTZLER - CB - MISSISSIPPI ST.
NFL PLAYER COMPARISON - STEPHON GILMORE - PATRIOTS

25.- ** - K'LAVON CHAISSON -  OLB/DE - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMP - TJ WATT - STEELERS

26.CJ HENDERSON - CB - FLORIDA
MARLON HUMPHREY - RAVENS

27.ZACK BAUN - LB/DE - WISCONSIN
NFL PLAYER COMP - CLAY MATTHEWS - RAMS

28.JONATHAN TAYLOR - RB - WISCONSIN
NFL PLAYER COMP - DeMARCO MURRAY - retired

29.TREVON DIGGS -CB - ALABAMA
NFL PLAYER COMP - JIMMY SMITH - RAVENS

30.YETUR GROSS-MATOS - DE - PENN ST.
NFL PLAYER COMP - ROBERT QUINN - FA

31.JALEN REAGOR - WR - TCU
NFL PLAYER COMP - BRANDIN COOKS - RAMS

32.CLYDE EDWARDS - HELAIRE - RB - LSU
NFL PLAYER COMPARISON - RAY RICE - retired

No comments:

Post a Comment