Barring trades this is what we think teams will do tomorrow.
1. Sam Bradford- QB-Rams-he has checked out medically, looked bigger physically, and wowed them in his personal workout. As long as his agents aren't stupidly greedy he goes # 1
2. Ndamukong Suh- DT -Lions -They have made a lot of additions on the D-line in the off season. They can still get a really good DLineman at the top of the 2nd in this draft. It's unlikely there will be a OT of similar quality still there at the same time. Protect your new franchise QB. Doubt they will though. Schwartz is a defense first coach.
3. Gerald McCoy -DT-Buccaneers- I agree McCoy fits the Tampa 2 better, but Morris wanted to go away from it last year anyway. With Suh being gone it takes away the choice
4. Russell Okung- OT- Redskins- Dreams do come true. Shanahan, McNabb and n ow the LT they desperately need.
5. Eric Berry- S- Chiefs- They need a defensive playmaker badly. This guy makes their entire defense better right away.
6.Trent Williams- OT- Seahawks- Walter Jones is about done and he is athletic enough for their new zone-cut blocking scheme.
7. Jimmy Clausen-QB- Browns- He looks like a west coast offense guy. Holmgren knows Delholme and Wallace aren't the longterm answer. Trade up or down is also in the cards.
8. Dez Bryant-WR- OAK- At least this receiver can catch.
9. Bryan Bulaga-- Bills- Man do they need a LT
10. Earl Thomas-S- Jaguars A big time playmaker for a secondary sorely needing more plays made.
11. Sergio Kindle-OLB/DE- Broncos- Need another pass rusher to compliment FA to be Elvis Dumervil.
12.Dan Williams- DT- Dolphins-- Probably too high but if they want to play the 3-4 they need a guy( NT) with his skill set.
13. Joe Haden-CB- 49ers- The best player available and a 2nd good corner will allow them to blitz more.
14. CJ Spiller- RB/KR- Seahawks- Pete Carrol gets a guy who reminds him of Reggie Bush .Only this time he won't be tearing down his programs reputation to do it.
15. Rolando McClain-ILB- Giants With Pierce gone this guy is a perfect fit.
16. Derrick Morgan- DE- Titans-A more complete player replaces Jevon Kearse
17. Anthony Davis- OT-49ers Athletic mauler fits the power runnign style they want to go back to.
18. Mike Iupati-G- Steelers-This team needs to get back to knocking people in themouth.
19. Jason Pierre-Paul-DE/OLB-Falcons- They need someone to get the QB and Abraham is nearing the end.
20. Kyle Wilson- CB- Texans- The loss of Dunta Robinson leaves a gaping hole in their defense.
21. Jermain Gresham- TE- Bengals- This pick makes almost too much sense for even Mike Brown to screw up.
22. Brandon Graham- DE/OLB- Patriots- This guys versatility character and motor are a perfect fit for what they want to do.
23. Charles Brown- OT - They could move Clifton To RT and improve 2 postions instantly.Athletic tackle that fits the zone-cut scheme.
24. Sean Weatherspoon- LB Eagles- A desperate need and a good fit for their defense.
25. Jared Odrick-DE/DT- Ravens- Trevor Price is getting up there and Ray needs more guys who let him roam to the ball.
26. Jerry Hughes- OLB/DE-Cardinals- Best pass rusher without injury concerns left .
27. Markice Pouncey-C/G-Cowboys- Best player available and he fits their scheme . Can take over at LG and play center if Gurode goes down, or RG if Davis needs to play OT.
28. Terence Cody- NT- Chargers- What can you say/ They REALLY NEED this guy , which is why they could be over-drafting him.
29.Tyson Alualu-DE/DT-A versatile guy that Rex Ryan will know how to use.
30. Patrick Robinson-CB-Vikings-worth the risk this late.
31. Roger Saffold-OT-Colts- They really need a better LT to protect Peytons blindside.
32. Taylor Mays- S- Saints- Sharper is nearing the end and he could teach Mays a lot about coverage.Its also likely sometime will be trying to trade up to get ahead of Detroit and take Charles brown if he is still available.