112. Joe Lefeged-S-RUTG-NFL COMP- Brandon Meriweather-NE-KR- team leader on the field with no off the field troubles. Excels at special teams and can return kicks. Good instincts and reads in coverage. Not as consistently physical in run support as you would like. If he played nastier with more consistency he would be a second round pick.
118. Kendrick Burney-CB/FS-KY-NFL COMP-Brandon Flowers-KC- Smaller and slower than we'd like, but still a very productive player in college . Hard nosed player and technique and instincts are sound. Physical and wiling tackler in run support. Cover 2 corner only and that lack of scheme versatility drops him down a lot. Would be a productive starter in that scheme though , especially in a Tampa 2. With his football IQ and ball skills he could play some FS as well .
120. Ian William's-DT-N.DAME-NFL COMP- Aubrayo Franklin-SF-A stout run stuffer that would translate best as 3-4 NT. Can take on the double team if he sees it coming but doesn't separate or make many plays near him. Good motor everywhere but tires easily. Not much but a bull rush as a pass rusher and mostly just a 2 down player
132. Justin Boren-C/G-OHIO ST.-NFL COMP- David Bass-SF- A better football player than athlete. Physical player who plays to the whistle. Quick in the short areas but is top heavy and needs to play with better balance. Good in a phone booth but not a big help downfield despite the effort he makes to do so. Aware in pass pro and has a strong punch and anchor , but short arms and lack of side step to mirror well. Can probably play center and both guard spots.
139. Jerrard Tarrant-S- G. TECH-NFL COMP- Akwasi Owusa-Ansah-DALL- Could be considered a character concern due to a highly publicized off the field incident he was later cleared of. Highly athletic former CB with only 1 year at S but he has elite playmaking ability , and can take it to the house when the balls in his hands. Raw in all areas . Aggressive against the run but his technique is sloppy almost everywhere.
149. Wesley Saunders-TE- S. CAR- NFL COMP- Jeremy Stevens- RET.-All the talent to be a 3 down star TE in the NFL , but a lot of character issues and lack of effort could see him go undrafted. On the field he's a 3nd round pick with 1rst round potential, but his past will hurt him come draft day. Needs to go to a team with a strong locker room to mentor him to justify a 5th round pick.
155. Derick Locke-RB-KY-NFL COMP-Leon Washington-SEA- Blazing speed and can take it to the house. Ankle breaker who can make people miss but he looks to break it outside even when it's not there. Undersized and lacks the frame and hard-nosed running style to be more than a complimentary back . Strong in pass pro for his size and can take a swing pass a long way . Still learning the finer points of RB, but he could be a star as a KR as well.
156. Henry Hynoski-FB-PITT-Huge fullback prospect that makes his block but doesn't blow up people they way you would expect from a 260 lb.man. If he played lower with more knee bend and exploded his hips better on contact he would be a declete machine. Eliminates his man from the play and keeps his feet moving consistently to the whistle. Can pass block as well and is a decent receiver out of the backfield but isn't fast enough to make big plays after the catch. Bruising short yardage runner with surprising vision and patience.
160. *Mark Herzlich-LB-BC- NFL Comp- Barrett Rudd-TB- If not for cancer the previous year he would have been a top 20 pick this season . He was the most fluid instinctive coverage LB I had seen in years and was above average in most areas as well. Doesn't look all the way back yet based on last seasons film, but he still made some big plays last season . Definitely not as fast or sudden as he was yet but he's worth the risk this late, as he was one of the few guys who could play the middle in a Tampa 2 at a high level before the disease struck. At least a nickel LB and special teamer early on, and can play ILB or OLB depending on scheme.
161. Will Hill-S- FLA-NFL COMP-Sean Jones-TB-Surprise entry for the draft who really should have went back to school to improve his draft stock. Good Special teamer. Highly talented, but wildly inconsistent. Better athlete than football player. Benched and criticized by coaches last year. Technique is shoddy in most areas and he tries too often to make highlight plays instead of making sure he makes the actual play .